Need Legal Help with your Commercial Insurance claim?
- Make sure your Insurance Company is paying a fair value.
- Make sure your claim is not unfairly denied.
- Ensure that your Insurance Company is not acting in bad faith.
|For A Free Consultation|
When a business files a Commercial Claim, it needs and deserves the help that it paid the insurance company to provide. Freak accidents, hail, lightning, fires, storms, hurricanes, tornadoes, or other situations might have caused your business to file a claim. What you need now is fast and honest service from your insurer.
- Feel your Insurance Company is trying to underpay your claim.
- Feel your claim has been unfairly denied.
- Believe your insurance company is not holding up their end of the agreement.
- Believe your insurance company is acting in bad faith.
We can help with commercial claims for many types of buildings and commercial property including:
- Retail shopping malls and strip centers, including Flat-roof style.
- Industrial buildings including Steel-frame
- Churches, including Pitched-roof styles and Flat-roof styles and steeples
- Multistory industrial buildings including skyscrapers
- Signs and other Commercial Property